Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm blogging, with a little help from my friends!

After seeing Heidi and Paul and Dacia and Boo Mama and Big Mama and now even Jen is getting into the blogging. I have been guilted into blogging so my fam can keep up with me, actually I think it will be fun. And Heidi has already volunteered to keep it updated for me and supply all my pictures...right Heidi!! I think it was Heather who said eventually we won't even have to call each other or see each other anymore we can simply log on to the blog and comment!

Josiah's 4th Birthday!

Josiah is 4 and we had a Bob the builder party for him on Sunday afternoon. It was crazy!!! 12 kids, 4 older siblings, 7 Moms, 1 Dad, and poor Julio sitting on the couch wondering what in the world he had gotten himself into. We had hotdogs, chips, watermelon, baked beans and of course cake and ice cream.



I think the other Moms thought I was crazy but Jim and I made a big cardboard house and let all the kids paint it in our basement. Crazy? Probably. But they sure had fun!!





Thanks Nana and Papa for the dinosaur and Ball I love it!!!! (Pictures compliments of Heidi, of course!)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! The emotion conveyed in your photos is wonderful. That photographer is sensational. :p

Jen said...

Superb! What a blog. I hope Heidi hooks another sister in need up! See ya tommorow.

Painter el Cinco said...

Great first blog! Where's your bull with a nose ring...What...doesn't everybody have one of those?? :)

Christy Woolston said...

Awesome birthday idea. Looks like soooo much fun. I'm glad you're blogging it is so good to see and read what is happening with all of you. Thanks for remembering us.

Debbie said...

Glad to see you're blogging! I started last August and LOVE it.
Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I'll add you to my blog under "friends who blog" :o)