Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Table Rock Lake - Branson

We spent the day boating on Table Rock Lake. It was a ton of fun! Josiah being his brave little self, didn't want to tube, so we promised him a new pez dispenser and he got on. Only he cried the entire time...surprise surprise.


Lauren, Abbey and Emma took turns on the tube all day and then decided to try it together. They went around the lake like this for 45 minutes straight without any breaks!


During our time on the lake we told the kids that it was a man made lake. Josiah said, "Wow I bet it took at least eleven hoses to fill it!"


Josiah tried a little fishing. SUCCESS! Yes if you look very very closely there is a fish there.


Even Jim and I got on the tube. Need proof? Look below.



It was a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you've got to have some Jim wipe out pics!!!!!!!!