Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A note home from school

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Bohrer,

Please allow me to welcome you to this school year. Even though we're already in week 6, it seems like the first day was yesterday!

I wish to inform you of your son's participation in music class. He is quite the singer! We did a call and echo today in which I sing a phrase and the children sing it back. He was one of the students who was not afraid to sing out. A lot of the other children are still rather shy about their singing voices but Josiah is not! What a great addition to our music class! I can tell he will be a great leader and example for the rest of the class.

I look forward to a great year with Josiah!

Sincerely,
Cardinal Music Teacher

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yea! All of those repetitions of "King of the Jungle" in Cubbies have paid off. :)