I have been a pastor's wife for over 10 years now (that in itself fries my brain), I have worked in the nursery, taught adult Sunday school, cooked meals for MNO, worked Children's Church, VBS, women's Bible Study, Awana Sparks and TNT, directed music camp, praise team, taught children's S.S., counseled the pastor (ha, ha)...but never, ever, ever have I been in the same room with 20 Junior High students....until tonight. It was LOUD, a little stinky and very hot, but I feel blessed to be able to be a part of their lives. Tonight was a great beginning for an exciting year in the Junior High ministry and I am excited to be able to be a part of it!
One more unrelated bit of information...Jim got his 20 year High School reunion invitation in the mail today....can I get off this ride for a little while...it is going just a little too fast! In Mom's group we keep joking that it's all downhill after 35. Girls, I think we need to change that to 40. Is that OK?
2 comments:
HAHA! In Puggles it was loud, hot, stinky (thank you Hayden) and a few needed to be glued to their seat? Are you sure you still want to switch? Love ya!
BTW - you can say 40, but when we're all pushing the big five-oh, we'll change it again! =]
Forty's too close... Let's make it fifty now okay?
Post a Comment