Friday, September 5, 2008

Kindergarten night and BRACES!

Last night was the first Kindergarten Connection night of the school year and Lauren was very very excited. It was a chance for Lauren and I to go to the school and work on a few projects just her and I. No other family members allowed! I think that was the most exciting part for Lauren.


This is Lauren with her reading pointer


This is a picture of Lauren's "Poster about Me!" If you can't read it, it says that she wants to be a princess when she grows up and one thing that she wishes for is a motorcycle.

Emma got her braces on today! She is having a hard time eating and swallowing and says her 'r' a little funny, but she is being a great sport about the whole thing. She was a little overwhelmed with the can't eat list, but it will be okay as long as she can still have icecream. She is really excited that she gets to choose a new color EVERY time she goes to the orthodontist. This time was sparkly blue, next time she thinks she will choose purple.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice choice of color Emma!

Jen said...

Oh yeah baby! I remember those! Do they have a leopard print?