Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lunch Packed by Daddy

I went to work today and I left all the kid's lunch boxes packed just like I always do. Only today I left Josiah's by the front door so Jim wouldn't forget it. He didn't see it so he packed Josiah another lunch box. This is what he packed...


Yes you are seeing correctly. A bent paper plate, an apple, two carrot sticks, a sleeve of crackers and A JAR of peanut butter. Thankfully, He saw the lunch I packed before they walked out the door.

Disclaimer: to the men readers who think I am picking on Jim...He gave me permission to post this.

6 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

That is great! Husbands are wonderful aren't they?

Heidi said...

Well it was nutritious and with the whole jar he would be ready for something like a natural disaster. :)

supercooper5 said...

I know the issue with that lunch he forgot the juice box.....

Kim said...

I needed that laugh, thanks Sarah.

Amy said...

Lew said there was nothing wrong with that lunch! :)

Anonymous said...

First, Thank you Lew for you for your solidarity! Second, Sarah forget that I did include a plastic knife so the boy could have as MANY crackers as he desired. Most lunches have a limit. Mine was user friendly.
Jim ;)