Joana the Uppercase living lady and my friend came over tonight. She had all sorts of goodies
for me, including a bumper sticker with all the family members (Emma wanted to know why the guinea pigs were left out. Probably because I am wishing them away). Anyway, Lauren had been asking me to pull out her tooth since before she left for school today. I hate pulling teeth, so I asked Jim to do it. He tried using his fingers....but no luck. Then he thought he would use the pliars, but couldn't find them, so he tried the next best thing...a clothes pin. Yes, you read correctly I walked into the room and Jim was trying to pull her tooth with a clothes pin. It was at that point that Joana stepped in. She worked in the dental field before Uppercase Living, so she had plenty of experince. She moved the tooth around a little and WALLA! Out popped the tooth. So if you need word art or tooth extraction call Joana!
3 comments:
Just tell Lauren she has joined a prestigous line of Bohrer girls that had their teeth pulled by someone outside the family! Abbey - in the van - going down the road! Remember? :)
I pulled Abbey's first tooth. Oops!
She is precious!
Post a Comment