Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Funny Find

Emma and I had a night out last night. She had giftcards to Kohls, Barnes and Noble and Toys R Us so she had quite the shopping spree. She got a fuzzy white sweater, a silky shirt, black pants and a necklace, a Ripley's Believe it or not book (did you know there is a turtle with 3 heads?), a book about some Wimpy kid, a stuffed leopard, a little pet shop and a bucket of slime. I tried to convince her that she didn't need a bucket of slime, but she thinks every girl needs one.

The funniest find was this little pet shop. Now all little girls can scoop their pooch's poop! I guess those girls who need a bucket of slime would appreciate this one. We left without this one...Thankfully!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun. AND she got lots of treasures. LOVE the pet shop with the scooper. That's hilarious. I would have been grateful to escape the store without that one too.

Becky said...

Are you kidding me?! Who wants to buy their kid pooh?

Anonymous said...

Um...sorry about planting the every kid needs a bucket of slime idea.