Alright, I know that it happens to us all, but this is my little girl. She is growing up. I know they have to do it. I know that they get taller. And I know that there is nothing that I can do to stop it. The other day I took Abbey and Emma shopping for their Easter dresses. We had fun...between them picking out some interesting dresses, they ultimately chose some that are very cute. Abbey had some of her own money to spend. It used to be that when she had some cash she would run straight to the toy aisle...not this time. This time she ran to the SHOE aisle. I really didn't think I would be this sad about my little girl choosing shoes over toys, but somehow this one struck me hard...
My little girl is growing up!
1 comment:
A camo ballet flat! Girly while retaining some tomboy charm. :) Says to any boy, "I like the cute things in life, but I can still kick your butt!"
Post a Comment