Josiah has been very clumsy lately, it seems every time we turn around he is falling. Up the stairs, down the stairs, walking from the table to the couch, itt really doesnet matter when or where. A week ago today Josiah fell and hit his forehead climbing up the basement stairs. He ended up with a huge bruise on his forhead and two black eyes. Today on the way out of the church he fell down the stairs once again and this time he hit the back of his head. Through many tears he said, "Mom why can't the world be soft?!?" So true isn't it? I think I've wondered that a time or two myself.
2 comments:
I believe Josiah gets the Guiness Book of World Records for the sheer amount of crashes bangs and booms he has gotten himself into this past month. Somehow he slipped while dressing and scraped his right rear end! I think there is not a part of his body his hasn't bumped this week.
i Spy a mistake
Post a Comment