Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Disney World!!

We have been having a great time in Florida...it has been a perfect 75 degrees all week. We couldn't have asked for better weather. On Monday we went to the Magic Kingdom and got on every ride we wanted to get on without much wait at all. My favorite was the Monsters laugh floor. They have this really cool show with live animation. The animation on the screen interacts with the audience. If anyone knows how in the world they do this I would love to know. It was crazy cool! The girls loved Space Mountain...Josiah not so much.



On Tuesday we went to Epcot. What a cool place. We went to Nemo, hang gliding over California, racing on a race track and had lunch with the Princesses! Lauren was in heaven. The lunch was so neat, everytime a princess came to our table Lauren smiled her sweet smile. It was really precious.


We stayed for the fireworks show which was one of the most breathtaking shows I have seen. They had pictures and lights on a huge globe across the lake, along with fireworks and lasers and dancing fountains. I don't even know how to describe it. It really was beautiful.

Papa has been having a blast too, we caught him with Lauren's ears on!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like a great time. Way to work the ears Papa!

Debbie said...

It looks like home:). I'm so glad the weather has been great. February is so unpredictable there.
And before I forget, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new haircut!!