Is this a trick question... that's Lauren!-Dacia
I vote Abbey.
EMMA? LAUREN??
I vote for Sarah!
hhmmmm looking at the jpg tag it might be the high scoring superstar...although I can't believe it.
I have to agree with PEC. Your jpg tag gave it away, but I would have guessed Abbey anyway. :)
And for additional info it was shot with an Olympus Camedia at 1/650 of a second in 200*.>8}
after 30 seconds in PS elementshttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3357/3313325358_3b1865838b_b.jpgtime to back away from the computer
I would say Lauren
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Is this a trick question... that's Lauren!
-Dacia
I vote Abbey.
EMMA? LAUREN??
I vote for Sarah!
hhmmmm looking at the jpg tag it might be the high scoring superstar...although I can't believe it.
I have to agree with PEC. Your jpg tag gave it away, but I would have guessed Abbey anyway. :)
And for additional info it was shot with an Olympus Camedia at 1/650 of a second in 200*.
>8}
after 30 seconds in PS elements
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3357/3313325358_3b1865838b_b.jpg
time to back away from the computer
I would say Lauren
Post a Comment