I will post more pictures of our trip later, I have some great stories! First, I thought I would share our lovely trip home. It all began with a very sour smell in our car. The smell had been getting worse and worse all week and we couldn't figure out what it was. Ten minutes into our trip home, I stuck my hand into the plastic container holding all of our CDs and felt a slimy chunky substance. One of our lovely children had stuck a bottle of milk in the container and it had spilled everywhere...of course everyone blamed someone else...We know it wasn't Josiah because he began our trip to Disney by spilling his milk all over the van. After that this is what followed. (Keep in mind this is only a small sample of the conversations!)
Lauren: "Something stinks back here!"
Emma: "This is the third day in a row I've worn these clothes." (giggle giggle)
Abbey: "Moooooommmmmm, Josiah wiped his bugers on me."
Josiah: "Somebody farted!"
Everyone: "EMMA!!!"
Josiah: "I wish we had never gone to Disney World! I just want to go home."
Emma: "Lauren is touching me."
Lauren: "Emma is on my side of the van"
Abbey: "Josiah stop twirling my hair"
Then finally this:
2 comments:
That's funny...When we went to Disneyland we wore them out so much that they barely even made it out of the parking lot before they were all snoozing. It was nice. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Thanks for the post, it provided my morning laugh
Post a Comment