Saturday, February 7, 2009

Georgia!

We had a long ride to Georgia (five minutes after we left Josiah started asking "how much longer?" and didn't stop asking until we arrived!), but around 4:30 we finally made it! Jim and Brad took the kiddos on a hike to a waterfall, Dacia and I stayed to chat and cook dinner. Dacia made a wonderful lasagna dinner and then we roasted marshmallows on the outdoor fireplace. It was a really beautiful evening (in between our nine screaming kids!).

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad you're on your way! Tell the Harris gang Hello from us!

Debbie said...

Wow! I can't believe you're in Georgia. I'm still in Columbus. I really hope you all have a great time away. You deserve it!!!

See ya in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

we had so much fun. please come back when you can stay longer. I'm thinking GA would be a fun Women's Reatreat!!!We'll send Brad and the kids out and relax the whole weekend!!!!

I also just realized you washed with bubble gum handsoap for your shower this morning! Sorry I forgot to stock!!!! Bet you smell sweet though!

-Dacia