Tuesday, April 28, 2009
A funny thing happened today....
Okay, so you all may remember Jim and the lunch he packed for Josiah a while back...you know the sleeve of crackers and the jar of peanut butter. Well, sadly I think I may have one upped him in the lunch department. Today in the rush of taking cupcakes to school for his bday, getting shoes on, and getting his backpack on....I forgot his lunch. I didn't even think about it until right before I went to pick him up. However, that is not the bad part of the story. He had left his lunch box at school last week and so when he went to lunch today his lunchbox was sitting neatly in his cubbie. It seemed normal to him. So off to lunch he went. He opened his lunch box and found a peice of chicken, so he handed it to his teacher and asked her to heat it up for him.... It was covered with a thick layer of mold. His teacher said, I didn't think you packed that for him, but you never know... At least he didn't eat it, but it does worry me a little that it didn't seem a little disgusting to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hysterical!
Post a Comment