Emma was chosen as the magician's helper.
.
Josiah loved the marrionettes. (He really was great...he had one chinese acrobat marrionette that did acrobatics on a miniature bar...very creative!)
.
And Abbey won the air hockey tournament. I guess all the practice she has had playing against her Mom has really paid off! She beat all of the boys! Emma made it to the semi round. It is probably good it wasn't sister against sister in the finals, it may have gotten vicious!
2 comments:
What fun! As I sit here freezin' my tushi off dreaming of warmer weather. Spring break is next week for us and there are not many sunny days in the forecast. We had grand plans of exploration.
We were going to go there, but it was full. Mitch keeps telling me that our kids are too big for these things, but I'm in denial:)
Post a Comment