Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School!

Quote of the day: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!! I'm so excited! A new teacher, new clothes and and a new pencil sharpener, it is going to be a great day!" - Emma


Today was the first day of school and Lauren Elizabeth's first day of Kindergarten!! She has been so excited for school and has asked me everyday for the past month "how long until school starts?!?" Last night she asked to go to bed early so that school would come sooner.


Here is a cute picture of the girls in their new clothes and backpacks.


Here is what they are really like!


Do you notice someone in line who doesn't belong? Josiah tried his hardest to get on the bus!


When Lauren got home from school she said that she had a really great day. The best part of the day....painting!


2 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

How exciting!! I am glad that she had a great day. :)

Debbie said...

Oh...I miss them :o)