Monday, August 4, 2008

Mom, Can Kevin Spend the Night PLEASE.

Sunday night we did the Bohrer/Archer Swap and when I went to swap kids back today, instead the swap continued. First Katie asked for Abbey to stay, Emma was already planning on staying, then Lauren asked if Kara could spend the night and then Kevin chimed in asking Diane if he could spend the night. Diane told him, "Kevin you can't just invite yourself over you need to be invited and Josiah needs to ask his Mommy." So Kevin ran to find Josiah and we heard him say, "Josiah if you want me to spend the night you need to invite me and then ask your Mommy." Not too long after that Josiah asked. They were so cute and so excited...how could I say no? Somehow this swap doesn't seem quite fair...Diane got the two oldest and I got the two youngest....I'm thinking I will send a guinea pig home with Kevin.

I told Kevin and Josiah to stand next to each other and hug each other so I could get a picture...that didn't happen. I had to take action shots instead.

Good verses Evil (sorry Diane, Kevin chose the evil side!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO! NO guinea pigs!! We are done with rodents! Anyway, I know you won't because you are SUCH a GOOD mother. You would never MAKE your kids get rid of their pets, unlike some of us cruel moms.

Hey, Sarah, I have the perfect pet for you. It goes outside to poop...

Anonymous said...

i CAN'T COMMENT SINCE I DON'T HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT . i PRAY aUNT DIANE. GOD HELP!