Emma is doing a school project about the town of Brownsburg. I did the driving and put her in charge of taking all of the pictures. When I uploaded them off of the camera this is what I found...
She took pictures of the things she was supposed to as well, but they weren't nearly as entertaining!
Ha!! That's great. Michael does the same thing to our phone (and camera). I found lots of video on our camera of funny things he had recorded. Last week Mitch's phone had a picture on the screen of a TOILET....the week before...an upside-down Michael (just a big face). Are they the same age??? :o)
2 comments:
A girl after my own heart! Love ya Emma!
Ha!! That's great. Michael does the same thing to our phone (and camera). I found lots of video on our camera of funny things he had recorded. Last week Mitch's phone had a picture on the screen of a TOILET....the week before...an upside-down Michael (just a big face). Are they the same age??? :o)
Post a Comment