Friday, October 24, 2008

The Headless Horseman at Conner Prarie

Being Fall Break for the kiddos we wanted to do a few fun things without breaking the bank, so we decided to use our memberships. Thursday night we went to Conner Praire for the headless horseman (my parents bought us a membership there in the spring, the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Mom and Dad!). With four kids we pretty much buy a membership everywhere we go. When we got there we saw.... people!!! There were so many people!!!! If you know me I can get a little grumpy when I feel crowded. And it was crowded, there were lines and lines and crowds and crowds, but I did refrain from grumping too much and I think over all we all had a pretty good time! Did I mention it was crowded?


The headless horseman found a new head...it looks a little like Josiah. Mmmmmm....I thought we brought him home with us.
Here I am, Mom!
Here we are on the Headless Horseman Hayride

Isn't she cute!!

Here is Abbey showing off her jawbreaker colored tongue...nice Abbey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times.