Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Mountains

Besides my family this is the reason I love Colorado so much!
"I lift my eyes up unto the mountains where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the creator of heaven and earth."Psalm 121:1-2
This is where we went snowshoeing. In college Jim and I climbed to the top of this mountain, Long's Peak. I didn't know this at the time but my sister inlaw told me that several climbers die each year climbing Longs Peak.


My Dad, my sister inlaw and I snowshoed the farthest...but not very far.

Nana helping Ethan (my sister's little boy) and Lauren


The view from my parents home...notice the BLUE SKY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your parents look great! So glad for you that you were able to go home for some holiday time. Wish Jim could have joined you. My folks moved to Corpus Christi so the kids and I are going in June to spend a month. It still feels like going home a bit...I am Texan through and through since I spent my first 12 years of life there. Anyway, have a safe trip home when the time comes. Say "Hi" to the family for me.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's beautiful!

Debbie said...

Love the pictures. I'm so glad you had a good time with your family.