Dear Mr El Cinco,
I am so sorry that I left you off my blogroll. It was not intentional. I just wanted to devote a posting to why I like looking at the El Cinco blog:
1. Great food shots
2. Cute kid(s)
3. Heather is my friend
4. Always creative photography
5. El Cinco is the king of our blog circle
6. I could come up with many many more, but time is short and I must get the kids on the bus.
Please friends help me out! Leave a comment telling El Cinco why you love looking at the bull's blog!
4 comments:
The bull's blog has inspired me to song.
O Cinco Blog
*To the tune of "O Christmas Tree"
Played on the pink lady, key of G
O Cinco Blog, O Cinco Blog
I must check thee everyday
O Cinco Blog, O Cinco Blog
Photoshopped pics of Heather must stay!
Not only for your killer pics
But I read it daily just for kicks
O Cinco Blog, O Cinco Blog
We will read thee everyday
Though I am not creative enough to make a song, I can tell you why I like PEC and his blog.
1. I like reading the bull on his blog.
2. Even though he has had a few boring posts, so has everyone, and he is man enough to take it.
3. He can make fun of my blog, but I know he still reads it.
4. I ALREADY had his link on my blog.
5. It is nice to know PEC is secure enough with his man card to know he can blog with high estrogen friends and still be a man.
"These are a few of my favorite things!"
1. It's the master blog. It is the first blog I go to and then click to all the other blogs from his.
2. He's an amazing photographer.
3. I like to see what Heather has to live with because some days our lives are mirrored. I like to know I'm not the only one.
4. His sense of humor makes me laugh.
5. I like seeing the bull do tricks.
It's the ripped bod...or the flowing locks...or the flashing lights.
Post a Comment