Friday, July 18, 2008

Race to Win!

The girls were in a musical at church tonight called Race to Win! They did a great job. Abbey was a mechanic with a North Carolina accent (Heather was so proud!), Lauren had a rocken solo (you really had to be there!) and Emma did a realy great job on her solo and her memory verse! Jim and I were so proud of all of the church kids but especially the cute Bohrer girls!

Lauren singing her "rockin solo"

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Abbey - Can you come and tighten up Aaron's skateboard with your HUGE wrench?

Emma - Great job on your solo! You sang it clear as a bell!

Lauren - What can I say...YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

You girls did an AWESOME JOB!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Lauren doing her solo with Abbey in the background looking on and doing her thing. CUTE! I'll bet it was real fun to see.