We had a couple of funny Josiah stories on the way home. We were listening to the "Wayside School Stories", which are basically just silly kid's stories. One of them was about a kid who wanted to get a tatoo. In the story the kids are on the playground talking about what they would get a tatoo of if they could. One said, "I would get a snake" another said, "I would get a tiger", "I would get a heart". Josiah chimed in and said, "I would get mine of CANDY!"
All day Josiah complained of feeling sick to his stomache. About an hour and a half from home he threw up all over. It took us a little while to find a place to stop to get him cleaned up. From the backseat we hear a crunch crunch crunching. Josiah is covered with throw up, but is still eating his chips! I said, "Josiah stop eating!" He replied, "But Mommy my chips, I love my chips!" And if you are wondering how we cleaned him up...we stopped at the Wal-Mart Garden center and sprayed him down with the hose!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Even Ryan was cracking up at you spraying him off with a garden hose!!
Aaahhh...my holiday weekend is complete! I may have to have that one printed. :)
Post a Comment