Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Great Adventure

Today we went to Great Adventure, a six flags amusement park. The kids had fun and Josiah got a new Batman cape...so all is well. I only had my camera phone and I learned how awful it takes pictures. But here is one that turned out...Josiah especially enjoyed the characters.

Diane, since you have had so much fun painting lately, I thought this might give you some ideas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definately a one of a kind van! I could do ours in Sugar and Spice, Fuscia Fizz, Cilantro, nut brown, and... one other color in Katelyn and Kristen's room. It will put the colors I have left over from the rooms to good use!!

Oh, yeah... we miss you guys!

Heidi said...

Only the camera on the phone !?! How can I vacation vicariously if don't take a lot of photos?? :) Hope you're all having fun!

Lepeintre said...

Sarah...We are enjoying the blog I...well...I CAN'T think of anything witty to write! I know it's sad but true. As for Heather , she hasn't looked at the computer but once or twice. I update her though and it [most likely] warms her heart. I will try to do better, but commenting requires an untypical male area of the brain to be used. Please forgive. Thank you for commenting on my blog. It helps maintain my fragile ego.

:-)

Anonymous said...

oops that last post was from PEC