
Can I just say I love my GPS! In fact I havn't loved anything quite so much since my sleep number bed. And most of you know exactly how much I love my sleep number bed! For example today we were going to Jim's Grandma's house and do you know what we did? We typed in the address and it took us straight to her house and when we got there it said "You have arrived!" Our drive was so peaceful, so enjoyable and not once did Jim throw up his hands in frustration with the crazy New Jersey roads.

This is a picture of the kids with Jim's Grandma, their Great Grandma

Jim grew up spending much of his childhood at his Grandma's house, so he had a great time reminicing. We went to the corner pharmacy where he used to buy his baseball cards and the convenience store where he bought his slurpies. And he loved watching the kids climb the trees in the back yard at his Grandma's house. He didn't venture up with them though.

And this picture is just proof to all of you out there that New Jersey truly is a different world than where we come from!!
3 comments:
Maybe I need to invest in one of those for Dusty!
Ok, I am here to comment. I love getting comments too. It proves someone is actually reading my posts. We miss you. Your guinea pigs are doing great, but I can tell they miss their boars... I mean Bohrers so much!!
Sounds like you are making memories for your kids visiting relatives and slurpie stores!
Did I mention that we missed all of you???
I just wanted to leave a comment and let you know we miss you! Praying for your safety coming home. When will that be? We miss you.
Post a Comment