Thursday, June 5, 2008
What ARE They Thinking!!
Warning this is girl stuff if you are a male steer clear! Okay girls I am going on a modesty kick tonight! We went to the swimming pool today and I have never seen so many women that made me say "WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!" That's right, moms that are in there 30's and 40's, strech marks and jiggles everywhere, wearing the tiniest little bikinis you have ever seen. One was even hiking her thong up over her fat rolls. Can you say "Hoochie Mama!" Sweet little Lauren came up and whispered to me "Mommy why are so many Mommys showing their belly buttons to everyone?" All I could say is I really don't know Lauren, it doesn't make sense to me either...let's just pray for them. It made me remember a blog entry by Vicki Courtney called "An Open Letter To Hoochie Mamas". Read it! It says what I'm thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had read this a couple of weeks ago. Right on the money!
I remember getting a new bathing suit top last year and Andrew told me that I could not wear it. It covered my belly, but I guess he thought it was a little low cut (no support). So I bought a new one this year. I took him with me this year and he approved it before I bought it (not that I cannot buy myself modest clothes). POOL"S OPEN!!! Come on over the water is fine (last night 90-that's for you PJ)
Well, Kim I guess if you are properly covered, we can! ;o}
Post a Comment