HCC Mom's Group "cookin"
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
CRAZY!!!!
Imagine if you will, 37 kids, 14 Moms, 48 hotdogs, a boatload of food (some pretty great salads I might add!) and you will be right in the middle of Mom's group. That's right 51 people!!! We had grand plans of a cookout with the trampoline and bounce house to keep the kids busy, but sadly we had rain the entire morning. My dear thoughtful friend Heather began the "cookin" with a prayer which included a prayer of protection over my house. Do you know what? There was not one single spilled drink, no spilled plates and the main floor looks pretty great. However, I still have not gathered the courage to visit the basement! I'm sure it is fine....really. However if you don't hear from me for a few days you may want to come throw me a rope.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Eeeeeks!!! I think my left eye is still twitching!!
Wow! That is even crazier than my house.
Now... THAT is a lot of KIDS!!! :)
Oh my Sarah, thanks for thinking of us!! I do REALLY enjoy Travis. Would you mind giving me more information? Place, time... etc. Isaac also wants to know if Garrison Brough will there? I will talk it over more with him and let you know asap!
THANK YOU!!!!
I was thinking of you all and praying, while I was tutoring this morning. Loks like I missed a good one. See you guys on the 1st Tuesday in July. (Tutoring and then vacation)
Wow. Where's Emma? Or Kelsay?
Post a Comment