Monday, June 23, 2008

Look At Me!!!

Lauren lost her first tooth!!! Earlier today she showed me that she had her first loose tooth, just a little loose but she played with it all afternoon. Tonight we were reading a book together and she said "Mom, I think you should just pull it!" So I flicked it a little with my finger and loosened it a little more. She said, "I didn't mean I wanted you to do it tonight." So she sat on the couch for a little longer thinking and finally came back to me and said, "Just do it! One little pull and out it came. Here is the toothless girl!


Emma was going to spend the night with Kelsey tonight and usually she has no problem spending the night at a friends house. Tonight she called and said, "Mommy, my lip hurts, I really want to come home." I asked her if she hit her lip on something or hurt herself today. She said, "No my lips always hurt when I can't kiss you goodnight Mommy". I just want to eat her up some days!

No comments: