Saturday, June 28, 2008

Road Trip

We are on our way to New Jersey! We have stopped in Harrisburg, PA after a very long 10 hours in the car. I know many of you have often wondered to yourselves, "what is a road trip like with the Bohrer family?" So I thought I would share with you a few of the highlights....

Mommy can we have goldfish?

When is Lunch?

I'm hungry!

Mommy I have to pee.

10 minutes later....Daddy how long until we stop again? I have to pee REALLY bad!

Can I have some trail mix?

We stop for lunch.

10 minutes after we start up again...When is dinner?


AAAAHHHHH! Sweet Peace and quiet! Doesn't last long!

Josiah....Mommy my tongue is wiggly. (I'm still not sure what this means!)

Oh and add an "are we there yet?" every five minutes and you have a pretty picture of our day!

4 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Been there...done that! We love playing the submarine silence game (a friend told me it worked for them). It is prefaced by explaining that during a submarine battle complete silence had to be practiced because if the enemy submarine picked up on any noises coming from your direction...they'd get a lock on your position and blow you out of the water. So, you begin to play 123 submarine silence and anyone who even makes a peep is the first one to be blown out of the water and they lose the game. It works for a little while.

Anonymous said...

Looking on CNN's web site I found this article.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/06/28/roth.nj.dolphins.in.river.cnn

It is a story about a dolphin that found it's way to the NJ river. They say it is lost. I think it heard it's biggest fan was coming to New Jersey and it came to give Abbey an autograph, and photo opp.

Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Brian looked for the SS material before the wedding, and said it wasn't above the mailboxes or in the coat room. Did you forget to leave it, or did someone else think it was theirs?

Heidi said...

Are you there yet? What was for dinner? How much longer did it take? Are you there yet? Did you stop? Did you have goldfish? Are you there yet? Hey my tongue is wiggly too! Are you there yet? :)