Sunday, November 9, 2008

90% OFF!!!


I love a deal! I always look forward to Halloween clearance because it is a great chance to stock up on costumes for the kiddos. This year I got Jim a knights costume (now he has Han Solo, Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, and Robin you know of Batman and Robin). Yes he loves to dress up as much as the kids I do believe! I also got Josiah a knight costume, Emma an alien costum, Lauren a chinese costume and Abbey chose the ninja costume. But the most exciting deal of the day was the 99 cent halloween gingerbread houses. I got four of them thinking it would be a fun little activity for us. Well, I didn't anticipate the BLACK frosting! There were black hands, black teeth, black tongues, black faces, black, black, black, black, BLACK!!!! We had a few extra kiddos over, so I just want to make an official apology to those parents who had to scrub the BLACK off of teeth and hands!

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOW! I'm glad we got out the there before all of the black carnage!