I just want to preface this blog with the fact that I did not know my children had bought these at the dollar store until after we were already in the car on the way home. We went to the dollar store a few weeks ago to get all of the goodies for our Operation Christmas Child boxes. We spent more than I had ever spent at the dollar store as we were filling four shoe boxes. After we got in the car I asked the kids what they had bought with their money, they each had brought a dollar to spend on themselves. "We got these cool body parts!" Yes, out of an entire store filled with toys and treasures they chose the "gross sticky body parts" (that was their official name.)
Moral of the story: Don't let your children run wild in the dollar store or you may spend the next few weeks picking up stray body parts around your house!
3 comments:
Somehow some of those parts made it to my house. Thanks!
That's the best! It made my morning:)
My kids said, "Those are SO cool!"
Post a Comment