Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I took a Thanksgiving video and for some reason I can't get it to upload...grrrrrr....But just want to tell you all Happy thanksgiving. We love you all so very much! Here are the highlights. Abbey said she is thankful for Bilbo, Zach and Jasmine (our cats), Emma said she is thankful for life and for her family, Lauren said she is thankful for Nana Kathy being with us today and for her clean room (That's right she has a clean room after 2 days of going to bed at 6:30! This morning she said, "Mommy I have a plan. I am only going to play with one thing at a time and put it away before I get something else out. I wonder where she got that idea?) Josiah said he is thankful for being with his sisters. Where that came from I am not entirely sure, but I am glad he is thankful for that. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE THE I HAVE A PLAN THING! I AM SURE SHE HAS HEARD THAT AROUND CHURCH BEFORE!

supercooper5 said...

So, is it one kind of toy or one each kind of toy....huh I might try that ........
.
.
.
.
Dawn, I have a idea I'm going to.......