Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fieldtrip!

Today I had the privilege, (actually I was begged and made to felt guilty if I didn't go, but it turned out to be a lot of fun) of going on Abbey's fieldtrip to Conner Prairie. It is a very fun place to visit and today was a beautiful day to be there! Abbey had control of the camera most of the day and I suppose that is why I have fifteen pictures of animal skins! I am so sad that she wants to hunt and kill rather than pet and appreciate

I did manage to get a hold of the camera long enough to get a few pictures of my own!



Me and my girl!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I can just see Abbey and Dacia up in a deer stand together! :)

Debbie said...

Today as I was cleaning my basement and thinking about YWER coming up you came to mind and my first thought was..."I miss Sarah and I may be having Sarah withdrawals..." We need to do more state things so that we have an excuse to get together more. After spending over a week together at camp (plus the kids) I don't like going this long without seeing y'all:o). Are you coming to YWER or is that Allison's thing?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Love it.