We were settling in for a nice quiet evening at home. We had done our, what seems to be weekly, Bohrer/Archer swap. Kara was spending the night at our house and Abbey with Katie. It had been a nice day of playing and frolicking together. When suddenly we heard the phone ring....it was Diane on the line. "Sarah, I think we have a small dilemma." Abbey had gotten a hold of a rolling brush and rolled her thick LOOONNNNNGGGG hair all the way up to the roots. By the time Diane had called she had been working on it for nearly an hour. Her progress was one inch from the scalp. GULP. Sooooooo....Diane brought Abbey home because she didn't want to be the one to cut it. This is what followed crying....laughter.....crying.....laughter.

After much deliberation it was decided that the only choice was to get out the scissors. A little more crying and then...."OK Mom just do it."


This is what remained on the brush after the fateful haircut!

Another satisfied customer!
Obviously not too much damage was done.
4 comments:
Yowsers! You really have to watch out for those crazy roller brushes!!!
What on earth!!! How in the world did she manage that. Eeeks!! I like the new background. :)
Ok, I threw away my other three roller brushes. I figured two Bohrer girls down, didn't want the third to do it. I have banned the brushes in my house!! By the way, Lauren had a great time last night. She passed out about one and a half seconds after her head hitting the pillow. So, she didn't say anything about coming home!
Hey, guys check me out at www.foreveringodsgrace.blogspot.com or whatever the end is after foreveringodsgrace I look forward to hearing from you. I am new at this so be nice..Kim
Post a Comment