Tuesday, May 20, 2008

JUMP-O-LINE

Ahhhhhh....sweet trampoline or as Josiah says jump-o-line. Last summer the kids spent hours on it each day. It was a blessing from God (through Nana and Papa.) Well, last fall tragedy struck! We had a horrible wind one night and the next morning when we woke up it was leaning against our neighbor's house and it was bent and shredded beyond repair. As Jim and I cleaned it up and took it to the dump he said we would never, ever, never, ever, never, ever have a trampoline again. A great sadness fell over the Bohrer household. Time passed and bad memories faded and the begging and pleading began....I'm ashamed to say most of the begging came from me. Just imagine 2 precious hours each summer day without kids saying "I'm bored". They are priceless!! Anyway Jim finally gave in and the jump-o-line opened for business today! Come to think of it...an hour of quiet has passed...I probably should go check on them!



This jump-o-line is chained to the ground with 15 inch long spiral stakes! It's not going anywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad you got the trampoline! I too was saddened (and humored)by its destruction.