Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Frank the Turtle


One more story of my lovely, beautiful Abbey. As you know from my last blog she spent the night with Kaitie this weekend. There is a pond nearby and they spend hours looking for frogs, turtles, insects and whatever else there may be to find (Kristen told me last time she went she saw a water rodent - EEEEWWWWW!) Well....I got a phone call from miss Abbey, she was very excited "Mom, Mom, Mom Katie and I found TWO turtles. Katie's Mom said she could keep hers can't I PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSE PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSE keep the other one. So needless to say we are now the proud owners of a little teeny, tiny, teeny, tiny turtle...it is the smallest one I've ever seen. By the way thanks a lot Diane!!


4 comments:

Heidi said...

NOOOOOOO...stop the madness...before your home turns into a small zoo. STOP THE MADNESS!!! :)

Tisha Alexander said...

Hello...
Your blog is great! I am looking forward to getting to know you and your family more. I saw that you like Travis C. and didn't know if you know or not that he also has a blog! Enjoy...
http://www.traviscottrellministries.blogspot.com/
See you on Sunday.

Tisha Alexander said...

See you on Saturday, not Sunday! :)

Anonymous said...

Katie named her turtle Leo, after TMNT and the painter (it is a painted turtle).

By the way, you are welcome;o)