Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lauren Graduated


Lauren has officially graduated from The ConstruKtion Zone Preschool! She asked me today how much longer until school starts....She is ready to go to Kindergarten! I think she just wants to ride the bus.


This is Logan, Jacob and Lauren. I hope they stay such great buddies....it would be a great blog when they graduate from high school...you know their preschool graduation pictures next to their high school graduation pictures. I suppose I am getting ahead of myself.


Josiah's class sang with Lauren's class. We had to break up Josiah and Lance during the first song...they had each other in a head lock. Once we got past that, they sang "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain", very nicely I must add. Their favorite verse was, "She'll have to sleep with grandma when she comes SHE SNORES!!!!" They yelled the SHE SNORES at the top of their lungs. But they sure were cute!

1 comment:

Tisha Alexander said...

How adorable!! She looks so proud. I love her shirt. I notice things like that being girl-less. :)