Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Tish, being new to the blogoshere (is that a word?) this is a first for me... Here we go....

5 jobs I've had:
1. Mommy and Wife (Best job by a mile! Most days....)
2. Director of Children's Ministry SCBI
3. Dairy Queen (yes I know how to make the little curly que on the top of a cone...are you impressed?)
4. Secretary at Seminary (those of you who know me won't be surprised to know I was a very very bad one.)
5. Nanny for two very sweet and lovely children who are both graduated from high school now. SNAP! I am getting old!

Movies I like:
1. Emma
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Any old Alfred Hitchcock
4. All three Lord of the Rings...I did not protest when Jim named the cat Bilbo
5. I can't wait to see Prince Caspian!

5 TV Shows
1. American Idol (of course, although this year......)
2. 24 (what world evil will Jack conquer next?)
3. Little House on the Prairie (I still can't help but watch reruns)
4. Lost (I'm still not exactly sure what is happening...but who is?)
5. HGTV

Places I've lived
1. Windsor, Colorado - I lived in the same house for seventeen years. Yes, my friends, the skies truly are bluer there!!!!!
2. Fort Collins, Colorado - went to Colorado State U.
3. Louisville, Kentucky - seminary
4. Fishers, Indiana
5. Brownsburg, Indiana

Favorite Foods
1. All Mexican
2. Thai One On
3. Durango Steak Medallions (Stone Creek)
4. Cheesecake
5. Heidi's chez ball

Places I'd like to Be
1. Colorado (just to be near my family, I miss them everyday. My niece just turned one and it makes me so sad to miss all of the fun family times.)
2. Brownsburg - The best friends I've ever had live here
3. IKEA
4. On a cruise with Jim....
5. Missions trip - I agree Tish. Some of the best and most meaningful times I have had in my life are when I am working with others serving my Jesus!

I am tagging (this means you have to answer now....)

1. Diane
2. Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Tagging, blogging, stop the madness!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather!! I should have tagged you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn, I already posted!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, we want to know what your prize was?

Kim said...

WHazt on earth is this tagging? Ok, Diane, I'll tag Heather for you.

Anonymous said...

How could you forget your stay in Sierra Vista, Arizona? --Dad