Thursday, May 1, 2008

Travis Cottrell!!!!!

Oh yeah we're backing up Travis, Oh yeah we're backing up Travis, Oh yeah we're backing up Travis. (Just imagine the happy dance!) I just I just got off the phone with the International Mission Board and they want me to help them find kids around Indianapolis to sing behind Travis Cottrell (You know...Mr. Alive Forever Amen) as he sings at the Southern Baptist Convention that will be held here in Indy on Wednesday June 9th. So exciting and what a great opportunity for our kids...and of course I don't mind meeting Travis either! VERY COOL!

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOOHOO!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Heidi said...

I'm going - Right??? I mean I'm your assistant, your agent, your bodyguard. Anything - I'll do anything! :)

Becky said...

I love it! That is going to be so fun! Happy dance!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm the mother of a STAR! Now don't get a big head--remember your roots as a daughter of a pumpkin farmer! I'm really excited for you and know that you'll do a great job!