
When I think of my Emma "sweet" is the word that comes to mind. She is loving and just plain old sweet! However, I learned something new about my sweet girl the other day. She has a friend, who just happens to be a boy, who she absolutely loves to be around. They play webkinz most of the time when they are together. His Mom caught me at church on Sunday and told me she had the cutest story to tell me about her son and Emma. This is the conversation she had with her son. He said, "Mom Emma is just soooooo cool!" "Why's that?" she asked. He said, "tonight when we were playing webkinz together, she looked at me and counted down '3, 2, 1' and then she let a really BIG ONE rip!" Ahhhh, it is moments like these that make a mother so proud.
3 comments:
That is so funny! Emma and Josh would get along quite well, I think.
Yes, my image of sweet little emma has forever been changed in my mind. Thanks for sharing that your kids aren't so perfect!
She sure is!
Post a Comment