Saturday, May 10, 2008

Help!!!!!

Yes....I am up at 11:44....blogging.....does anyone ANYONE have a cure for a snoring husband? Please comment!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one always works for me. While he's on his back snoring really loud I do two things at once. I pinch his nose until he can't breath and has to gasp for air then I kick him in on his shin with a strong amount of pressure. They don't know what hit them and I'm good for at least 20 more minutes to fall asleep fast before the snoring starts all over again!

Anonymous said...

Poor Brad....Poor Brad

Anonymous said...

Video tape him!

Anonymous said...

I feel a sermon illustration coming on!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Give him a good back hand and tell him to roll over. Always follow with, "Love you honey". :)

Heidi said...

A very large pillow applied directly over the face. :)

Painter el Cinco said...

In defense of the man...show some loving kindness. He's had a hard day staring at the grass in the back yard.

And yes poor Brad...Poor Christy's Guy (that's called domestic violence)...Poor Dusty..I'm sure poor Brian at some point...

Kim said...

I have a snoring Husband too. Actually, as most know, I snore too. I just fall asleep before him. THis is real easy for me since I am usually asleep before I hit the pillow. Maybe you could give him chores right before bed and then when he gets done, you'll be asleep.

Kim said...

Duke, wants to know the answer when we find something that works.

Anonymous said...

Brian suggested ear plugs (Diane walks off whistling).