Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you Mom. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for believing in me. Not many people can say that their Mom to be their best friend...I can! Hey! There is one more thing I can thank my Jesus for!!

I know that there are other Mom's out there that think they have the sweetest, most loving and beautiful children in the world, however, you are all mistaken! They live in the Bohrer house (well at least on Mother's Day!)

I received several mother's day presents and cards this year. Two wonderful pots of flowers with Lauren and Josiah's handprints as the decorations...thank you creative Cubbies leaders! They were so proud to present them to Me. I thought I would share two of my cards with you.


This is part of the letter that Abbey gave me...in the other part she said "You are a great singer, you're even better than Miley Cyrus!!!!!" (yes, she did use 5 exclamation points!!!!!) How many of you had that in your Mother's Day cards?

This is the card from Emma...I love it....she is thankful that I "tack" care of her and feed her...especially slimy chicken (that is what Emma calls Rotisserie chicken) and Ramen noodles.

Thank you Abbey, Emma, Lauren and Josiah. I LOVE being your Mommy!!!!! (yes I did use 5 exclamation points!!!!!)

No comments: