Friday, May 2, 2008
A Movie with the Bohrers
The kids had a half day of school today and it was rainy here in Brownsburg....soooo....we thought it would be a great day to go to a movie. We went to see Nim's Island. It was very cute and the kid's REALLY seemed to enjoy it, but I did learn one thing about my family. You know those annoying people in the movie theater that you wonder if they were ever taught movie manners? WE ARE THOSE PEOPLE! It all began when it looked as if the Dad in the movie was going to die...Abbey yelled out "NO NO NO NO!!!!! Mommy he's not going to die, he can't die! I don't want to watch the movie if he is going to die." Emma answered her loudly ( she had already seen the movie with Nana Kathy) "Of course he doesn't die...He's the main character...He has it rough for a while but then he makes it back to the island and they live happily ever after." Yes that's right Emma told everyone in the theater how the movie ended! Then Lauren chimed in "Mooommmmmmeeeeeeeeee I have to peeeeeeeeeeee." Josiah was next "Meeeeeeee toooo.... Meeeeeeee toooooo!!!" So out went Daddy, Lauren and Josiah to the bathroom. It was quiet for approximately 5 minutes and then the crew came back with a large popcorn and two giant drinks.....Yes you know what that means....about 20 minutes later "Mommmmmeee I have to go pottteeeeee." So out they went again. This is what followed "I want the popcorn", "Pass me the drink", "Dad the drink is all gone"...Dad goes and gets a refill..."The popcorn is all gone.".....Dad goes and gets more popcorn. And then the pass me this and pass me that continue...Mommy says SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for the tenth time Jim's phone rings...LOUDLY. And then FINALLY the credits begin to roll. When I look back at our row as we leave it is evident that the Bohrers have been there.... it looks as if a tub of popcorn exploded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like the Woolston Family movie experience. Aren't you glad to know you're not the only one.
I love it! It cracks me up. WE ARE THAT FAMILY.... Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Did you get to see any of the movie Mom?
Post a Comment