I just am overwhemed today by God's Goodness. Today I am going to make a short list of reasons I am thankful to my Jesus.
I am thankful today for a loving husband who is a great father and example. He cares about others and he is even a good sport about our backyard. God has given him to me to love and cherish and I am thankful. By the way happy birthday honey!
I am thankful for a daughter who prays. Yesterday I had lunch at school with Emma and she prayed for her lunch. She sat silently with her hands folded and her head bowed and prayed to her Jesus. She didn't care that there were other kids at the table watching her she just wanted Jesus to know that she was thankful!
I am thankful for friends to laugh with. Ladies you know that I look forward to Bible study and Mom's group every week because you each are so special. I have never laughed as hard in my life as I laugh when I am with you all! Yet we still need to blog to keep up with each other......hmmmmmm. Come on Heather S. you know you want to.....
I am thankful for the sweet hugs and kisses that come without asking each and every morning from Lauren and Josiah. I hope they never grow out of it!
I am thankful for Abbey and her fun sense of humor!
I am thankful for a Mom and Dad that have always loved me and pointed me to Jesus.
I am thankful for a home that is FULL of life...even the turtle and guinea pigs! Yes Heidi and Diane I did say I am thankful for the guinea pigs...You know I did hear Diane is planning on having a few more so if anyone is interested they make terrific pets (You know you want one Heidi!)
As I see more and more info on the cyclone in Myanmar it makes me thankful for my health and safety. Yet my heart is overwhelmed with sadness for that country that needs Jesus so badly. If you get a chance today say a prayer for the people of Myanmar and the missionaries that are there right now serving those people and sharing the love of Jesus with them. They need your prayers. And while you're at it thank Him for all he has done for you!
6 comments:
Not for all the rice in China!
I can't take all the peer pressure!!!!
Amen! We thank Him every day for all the many things He sees fit to bless us with. We all have so much!
What a great post. Thanks for sharing your heart! See you tomorrow.
Amen
Oh, come on Heidi! They are so cute!! You are still holding a grudge on the one that pee'd on you the first time you came to my house!! Let it go!
Go Heather!! WE are waiting!! Where is my finger drumming emoticon?
We are blessed that is for sure! Thanks be to God!!!
By the way, boy are all of y'all on the computer early!!
Heather P
Post a Comment