In case you hadn't heard I am the big winner!!!! I was the 1000th visitor to Heidi's blog. I'm not exactly sure what that says about me...Have I become one of those crazy bloggers that Heather S. is scared of becoming? Am I on the computer neglecting my children like ______? (You know who you are!) Anyway, thanks Heidi. I am still waiting for my prize and have great expectations! Oh and by the way thanks for all the entertainment you provide each and every day!!
2 comments:
I do not neglect my kids! Ok, I joined bloggers anonymous. Paul is paying for the first year dues.
I told you what the prize is. Ear plugs and breath right nasal strips. We are investing in your marriage!!
1. Sign into Sitemeter
2. Choose the manager option
3. Click on Meter style in the left menu
4. Choose the one with numbers
Ta-Da!
Post a Comment